Tuesday, February 3, 2009

That's it - I'm switching to wordpress.

My images look awful on blogger.  That was the last picture I will post on here until I have time to switch.

In case it takes me a while I need to report the following:

1) Charlie put Coop's diaper and pj's on today.  Cooper was very excited about that.
2) Ben has his first loose tooth.  His buddy, Sam, was over yesterday and he told him at least a dozen ways to get it out, including the old tooth-floss tied to the doorknob trick (thank Heaven it didn't work).  So cute!
3) Ryan (another good buddy) unlocked some very important things on the DS's today.  Very exciting indeed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Charlie. What a great help that will be. I can just imagine Cooper's face!!

and Ben... a loose tooth. Hooray for you!! I seem to remember that eating an apple helped to get my teeth out, or pickles!!!

Love you all

Grandmama
XOXOXOXO